Jin Au-Yeung, who performs under the stage name MC Jin, is an American rapper, songwriter, and actor. Born in Miami, Florida and later living in New York City, he decided to reside permanently in Hong Kong before returning to New York to reside permanently in the summer of 2012. He speaks both Cantonese and English fluently, although he is not literate in Chinese. In the United States, he was both the first American solo rapper of East Asian and Hong Kong descent to be signed to a major hip hop record label.
- Born: June 4, 1982 (age 36), Miami
- Spouse: Carol Au-Yeung (2011-02-12 to present - Marriage)
- Aliases: Jin Auyeung, MC Jin, Ou-Yang Ching, Ouyang Jing
- Children: Chance Au-Yeung
- Height: 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Genre: Hip hop music
- Websites: http://mcjin.com/