Nicholas Scott "Nick" Cannon is an American actor, comedian, rapper, entrepreneur, record producer, radio, and television personality. On television, Cannon began as a teenager on All That before going on to host The Nick Cannon Show, Wild 'N Out, and America's Got Talent. He acted in the films Drumline, Love Don't Cost a Thing, and Roll Bounce. As a rapper, he released his debut self-titled album in 2003 with the hit single "Gigolo", a collaboration with singer R. Kelly. In 2006, Cannon recorded singles "Dime Piece" and "My Wife" for a planned album Stages, which was never released. Cannon married American R&B/pop singer Mariah Carey on April 30, 2008.
- Born: October 8, 1980 (age 38), San Diego
- Spouse: Mariah Carey (2008-04-30 to present - Marriage)
- Aliases: Nicholas Scott "Nick" Cannon, Nicholas Scott Cannon
- Children: Monroe Cannon, Moroccan Scott Cannon
- Height: 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Genre: Hip hop music
- Websites: http://www.nickcannon.com/