Robin Charles Thicke is an American-Canadian singer-songwriter, musician, and actor. He is the son of actor Alan Thicke and actress Gloria Loring. Thicke has worked with popular artists such as Christina Aguilera, Nicki Minaj, Jennifer Hudson, Usher, Mary J. Blige and Pharrell Williams. Thicke has also been acknowledged for his work on popular albums such as Usher's Confessions and Lil Wayne's Tha Carter III. He rose to worldwide fame in 2013 with his hit single "Blurred Lines".
- Born: March 10, 1977 (age 41), Los Angeles
- Spouse: Paula Patton (2005-06-11 to present - Marriage)
- Aliases: Robert Charles Thicke, Robin A. Thicke, Robin Alan Thicke, Robin C. Thicke, Robin Charles Thicke, Thicke
- Children: Julian Fuego Thicke
- Height: 6′ 2″ (1.87m)
- Genre: Hip hop music
- Websites: http://www.robinthicke.com/