Timothy Zachery Mosley, better known by his stage name Timbaland, is an American record producer, songwriter and rapper. Timbaland's first full credit production work was in 1996 on Ginuwine...the Bachelor for R&B singer Ginuwine. After further work on Aaliyah's 1996 album One in a Million and Missy Elliott's 1997 album Supa Dupa Fly, Timbaland became a prominent producer for R&B and hip-hop artists. As a rapper he initially released several albums with fellow rapper Magoo, but later released his debut solo album Tim's Bio in 1998. In 2007, Timbaland released the first album in his Shock Value series, Timbaland Presents: Shock Value. In 2009, Timbaland Presents: Shock Value II was released. His work ranges from Aaliyah, Ginuwine, Missy Elliott, as well as other R&B artists of the mid-90's, to Jay-Z, LL Cool J, Ludacris, and other hip-hop artists of the early and mid-2000s. In 2006 he produced Justin Timberlake's album FutureSex/LoveSounds, which sold over 10 million copies worldwide and spawned hits such as "SexyBack", "My Love" and "What Goes Around... Comes Around".
- Born: March 10, 1972 (age 47), Norfolk
- Spouse: Monique Idlett (2008-06-10 to present - Marriage)
- Aliases: DJ Tim, DJ Timmy T, DJ Timmy Tim, T. Mosley, Tim 'Timbaland' Mosley, Tim Mosley, Timberland, Timbo, Timothy Mosley, Timothy Z. Mosely, Timothy Z. Mosley, Timothy Zachery Mosley
- Children: Demetrius Mosley, Frankie Mosley, Reign Mosley
- Height: 5′ 7″ (1.702m)
- Genre: Hip hop music
- Websites: http://www.timbalandmusic.com/